Monday, August 23, 2010

Long time, no speak!

Hello all. I have not posted anything on my blog since April. Apparently life got in the way. I am still up to the same old thing. Work, sleep, work, sleep, umm..... oh yeah, and eat. That is pretty much all I can seem to get done.

However, it is amazing what kinds of things end up motivating you to post a little something. Things at work have been quite interesting to say the least. It made my head spin with a particular incident today. I can't go into details due to confidentiality. Trust me when I say it left me speechless and laughing!

I have also been taking on new interests. I am looking to improve my life and finances. I have also been gradually getting myself back into a routine of going to church every week. The Lord is blessing me and I want to repay HIM in any way I can. Not to mention, I find myself needing the renewing that going to church can bring. We all need some peace in our lives and I feel more at peace when I am focusing in God instead of me. He will lead where I need to go and will provide.

As you can see, I am pretty much rambling. It's getting late and I didn't take the time to blog on just one particular subject. I just wanted to get something on here and not wait any longer. Good night all, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment